Specialist-Information Security Analyst/Specialist-Information Security Analyst
About this positionThis position is for a Specialist-Information Security Analyst who will monitor the status of information technology security monitoring system with external service providers SOC (Security Operation Center) to ensure the security and in accordance with the security policy. Moreover, investigate security anomalous events reported by the SOC, and Analyze the causes of the issue, resolve it, and submit the report.
Responsibilities• Maintain security appliance and equipment, troubleshoot problems, and coordinate with other relevant teams.
• Monitor the status of information technology security monitoring system with external service providers SOC (Security Operation Center) to ensure the security and in accordance with the security policy
• Knowledge of cloud security technology and framework to guide the design of cloud
• Provide guidance on security and compliance standards, best practices and processes
• Perform security testing during POC
• Supervise log in accordance with the Computer Crime Act.
Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Computer science, computer engineering or other field related to
• 7-10 years of experience in related to information security
• CEH, Cloud security, ISO27001, ITIL, Cyberdrill
• Have a good attitude to work, diligent, patient
• Have deep knowledge of information technology and understand security in information technology
• Thorough and attentive to work
• Having a certificate in information technology security will be an advantage.