Build Project Manager
About this position
The Project Manager III will oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects and will serve as a liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management.
• Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
• Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
• Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
• Organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and resolve resource requirements.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
60,000 - 200,000 THB per month