Business Compliance Assistant Manager
About this position
The Operational Compliance Specialist II will perform compliance activities with a focus on operating internal controls and compliance in the defined locations or areas.
• Partner with functional leaders and key stakeholders to lead business resiliency communication, maintenance and test plans.
• Drive the record information management processes to ensure they are aligned with company requirements and performance goals.
• Interpret internal company policy and external legislation impact to ensure our company takes the appropriate action to keep compliant.
• Lead compliance communications, training and awareness sessions and monitor the completion.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to proactively identify risks and mitigate controls.
• Collaborate to deliver compliance projects effectively.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
30,000 - 50,000 THB per month