Digital Insight Advisor - Swine
About this position
The Sales Enablement Specialist II will be responsible for executing the sales enablement strategy.
• Provide end to end ownership of the sales portal platform, or future tools, including effectiveness and utilization measures.
• Lead and coordinate content curation initiatives with key business partners to deliver both internal and external insights related to market, industry, and consumer trends.
• Partner with the sales team leads to create a sales coaching program for sales managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively.
• Oversee the sales team event management, including coordination, budgets, booth design, collateral and samples.
• Provide ad hoc just in time sales presentation support, including developing and editing presentation documents to professional quality for sales team and sales leadership.
• Curate creative graphics, as well as business, industry and customer insights for specific presentations, sales calls or internal business planning meetings.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Working experience designing and maintaining documents and presentation slide decks
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Experience using content management tools
• Experience using customer relationship management tools
35,000 - 80,000 THB per month