Key Account Manager (savory)
About this positionThe Sales Representative II will participate in face to face and remote selling to the company's new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels.
Responsibilities• Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting detailed presentations for effective product demonstration.
• Build a business plan for each account developing strong client relationships.
• Plan daily activities, including customer visits and establish quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
• Follow market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply