International Business Development / Key Account Management
About this positionManage and lead business opportunity in assigned market. Build contacts with potential clients for new business opportunities.
Responsibilities• Ensure all commercial activities meet targets on sales, GMV budget, cost, volume.
• Responsible for planning and implementing market penetration strategies and sales targets and for building strong relationships with clients.
• Track, monitor and analyze products, channels and customers market trends in order to maximize sales opportunities and achieve desired sales results.
• Carry out and plan other sales and marketing functions to increase efficiency.
• Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, production, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
• Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
Requirements• Bachelor degree in any related field.
• Proven experience in Key Account Management.
• Strong negotiate and analytical thinking skills with team work attitude.
• Sales oriented, good presentation