Customer Account Specialist (Japanese Speaker)
About this positionExxonMobil Limited (EML) is looking for a Customer Account Specialist (Japanese Speaker) to act as customer’s primary point of contact to manage all key customer facing activities. The successful candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree with strong academic background, 0 - 5 years work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain, fluency in English and Japanese, and good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities• Act as customer’s primary point of contact to manage all key customer facing activities - order commitment and fulfillment, invoicing and issue resolution
• Drive customer satisfaction by demonstrating ownership and managing key cross functional interfaces with Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.
• Be able to resolve customer issues proactively and drive improvements to the process
• Be an ambassador to build strong customer relationships, gain an understanding for their business/service needs, and leverage them to be a trusted advisor
Requirements• Bachelor's or Master's Degree with strong academic background (Business related field is preferable)
• 0 - 5 years work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain would be advantage
• Fluency in English: TOEIC 750+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
• Fluency in Japanese
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Open for opportunities and willing to take challenges