Customer Account Specialist (Korean Speaker)
About this positionExxonMobil Limited (EML) is looking for a Customer Account Specialist (Korean Speaker) to act as customer’s primary point of contact to manage all key customer facing activities. The successful candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree with strong academic background, 0 - 5 year work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain, fluency in English and Korean, and good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities• Act as customer’s primary point of contact to manage all key customer facing activities - order commitment and fulfillment, invoicing and issue resolution
• Drive customer satisfaction by demonstrating ownership and managing key cross functional interfaces with Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.
• Be able to resolve customer issues proactively and drive improvements to the process
• Be an ambassador to build strong customer relationships, gain an understanding for their business/service needs, and leverage them to be a trusted advisor
Requirements• Bachelor's or Master's Degree with strong academic background (Business related field is preferable)
• 0 - 5 year work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain would be advantage
• Fluency in English: TOEIC 700+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
• Fluency in Korean: TOPIK5+
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Open for opportunities and willing to take challenges