Supply Chain Analyst
About this positionSupply Chain Analyst position
Responsibilities• Monitor and collect data on current operations, including scheduling, sourcing, warehousing, production and delivery.
• Assess a company's processes and inventory, then use that data to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
• Gather data on each step within the supply chain, using it to recommend changes to reduce costs.
• Improve reporting in Qlikview to make alignment with Global (SAP & ORION).
• Create performance reports for management to review.
• Investigate pain points within the process and develop solutions to resolve conflicts and inefficiencies.
• Communicate with other departments within the organization to identify efficiency issues, develop solutions and implement changes.
• Project assignment.
Requirements• Bachelor's degree in business management, Industrial engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
• At least 2 years experience in analyst and supply chain management.
• Interpersonal communication skill.
• Good commands of Excel, Power BI.