Escalation Manager - Material Planning (Chonburi-Based)
About this positionManages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes and drives backlog management.
Responsibilities• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
• Executes demand and supply matching activities and identifies issues and their impact.
• Gathers demand data and delivers demand signals to the supply base.
• Coordinates or leads regional and global business unit planning teams.
• Reviews performance metrics and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Mentors junior-level staff.
Requirements• First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
• 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
• Broker's license and/or 4-6 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
• Strong understanding of supply chain processes.
• Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.