Full Stack Developer (React.js / Node.js)
About this positionExciting opportunity to join our team a Full Stack Developer (React.js / Node.js). As part of the role, you will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining both frontend and backend code for the company's web and mobile applications. You will also collaborate with other teams to develop solutions and ensure high quality standards are met. This is a great chance to use your knowledge and experience to make a real impact.
Responsibilities1. Design and develop web applications using React.js and Node.js
2. Enhance the user experience of web applications by integrating React components
3. Debug and troubleshoot React and Node.js applications
4. Implement best practices for front-end development
5. Collaborate with other developers to ensure application performance
6. Ensure the quality of code and maintain code standards
7. Manage source control and version control for applications
8. Develop and maintain RESTful APIs to connect applications to backend services
9. Monitor application performance and take corrective measures
10. Implement security measures to protect data and applications
Requirements• Prior experience with React.js and Node.js frameworks.
• Proficient in HTML, CSS.
• Solid understanding of web application architecture
• Experience with database systems.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines