National Air Logistics Operational Key Account Manager
About this position
Your primary objective will be to drive customer operational excellence by ensuring all agreed processes are followed by Customer Care (CCL) teams + customer expectations are well understood before commencing operations.
• To participate in customer implementation + on-boarding processes ensuring a full understanding of customer expectations + agreed processes; aligning service flexibility with process compliance to achieve win-win.
• To act as the bridge between the CCL team + customer to fulfill customer requirements while representing our interests.
• To participate in setting up standard operating procedures (SOP), key reporting structures and customer deliverables to ensure service delivery monitoring and identification of improvement areas.
• To initiate report automation where possible, ensuring accuracy, consistency & timeliness.
• To organize & lead customer reviews, strategically seeking management participation where needed.
• To keep track of and follow up closure of any claims or incident reports.
• To identify and share opportunities with the development team to grow customer business, facilitating a higher return on investment (ROI) from existing customers.
• To support and drive continuous improvement initiatives for better productivity, cost savings & yield development within customer accounts.
• At least 8 years of strong experience in Operational Key Account Management role.
• Strong knowledge in all modes of freight services.
• Strong networking, persuading and negotiation skills.
• Has experience in managing a team is strongly preferred.
• Strong communication in English is mandatory.
50,000 - 85,000 THB per month