Meet the recruiters behind this job on the 18th of October in Bangkok!
The recruiters of this job will be present at the "Tech Talents Meet Tech Recruiters #4 (Innovation Edition)", a free recruitment event taking place on the 18th of October at the Montien Surawong (MRT Samyan) in Bangkok.
Responsibilities● Responsible for IT Capability Building and Workforce Planning, Vendor delivery management and associated dashboards.
● Responsible for driving focus and prioritization within the IT organization through establishing planning and governance principles and processes including the market investment review processes.
● Responsible for directing the preparation, review and consolidation of business reviews, cross product stream proposals and budgets, IT assets review, process for overall staffing for the market organization.
● Management, Capability building and Workforce Planning, Performance Management, Portfolio Management and Quality.
● Improvement, New delivery models and Vendor Management.
● Works with the BRM ,Stream FRMs and business leadership teams, providing broad insight to IT Performance and IT capabilities in support of market business decisions.
● Coach Product Group teams about appropriate service expectations around timing, execution of strategy and delivery.
● Ensure Vendor Performance Management reviews and practices are completed.
● As required Directs crisis and major incident management as well as large-scale transformation contributions such as mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.
Requirements● Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
● 8-15 years in IT and business/industry.
● A minimum of 3 years of IT leadership responsibilities, end to end experience in IT.
● Experience in business/industry (beyond IT), managing cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior management and key stakeholders.
● Understanding of agile/iterative product development life cycle (design thinking, lean start-up), focus group management, customer journey creation, competitive research, customer research.
● Experience in effective communication at different level in the organization and in English.
● Preference to have worked in a global environment and with virtual teams.