Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 months contract)
About this position
Develops and implements programs to recruit and select talent to meet the organization's business needs.
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes, driving best-in-class candidate experience and stakeholder management.
• Drives unbiased hiring decisions by educating the business on best practices, diversity and inclusion, etc.
• Works with the business to provide technical guidance when required on ensuring the organization can recruit people with the skills it needs to achieve competitive advantage.
• Provide relevant data to support recruiting strategies.
• Report and build relationships with stakeholders (Hiring managers, HR Partners, or any other relevant stakeholders)
• Guide hiring managers through the selection and interview process and put together candidate offers, keeping our diversity and inclusion ambitions top of mind and managing the time it takes to fill positions.
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology or a related field.
• 5-8 years of solid experience with Employer Branding Globally as well as Recruiting Marketing activities
• Experience using Workday's recruitment function
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented and well-organized.
22,000 - 55,000 THB per month