IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Marketing AGM / GM
About this positionThis position is for an Assistant General Manager / General Manager of IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Marketing. The role involves consideration, investigation, and action to grow up IAQ aggressively, communication with customers and control sales, PSI, PL with team members, adjustment/negotiation to factory for price, product development, delivery with team members, proposal of IAQ to customers, summarizing and reporting activity, PSI, sales, strategy to management, implementation of exhibitions, building good relationships with team members and management, and cooperation with supervisor and corresponding to tasks together.
Responsibilities• Consideration, investigation, action how to grow up IAQ aggressively.
• Communication with customers and control sales, PSI, PL with team members.
• Adjustment / negotiation to factory for price, product development, delivery with team members.
• Proposal of IAQ by him/herself or with other departments to customers.
• Summarize and report activity, PSI, sales, strategy to management.
• Implementation of exhibition sometimes.
• Build good relationship with team members and management of them.
• Cooperation with supervisor and correspond to task together.
Requirements• Bachelor’s or master's degree in Marketing, International Business or any related field.
• At least 15 years job experience in the Ventilation Fan business knowledge (product, sales channels etc) is desirable.
• Fluent in English.
• Able to use MS. Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
• Good communication skill with team members and outsiders.