Business Development Officer
About this positionWe are looking for a motivated and experienced Business Development Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing relationships with potential customers, and negotiating and closing deals. They will also have the ability to identify trends in the industry, analyze market data, and develop new marketing strategies. The successful candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization.
Responsibilities1. Develop and execute strategies for business development and growth.
2. Identify new business opportunities and potential partners.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential partners.
4. Research and analyze potential markets for business expansion and growth.
5. Monitor competitor activities and new industry trends.
6. Prepare sales and marketing materials for potential partners.
7. Negotiate contracts and terms of agreements.
8. Develop presentations and proposals for potential partners.
9. Manage budgets and resources for business development initiatives.
10. Track and report on key performance metrics.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, or a related field
• Proven experience in business development or a related field
• Excellent knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commission - Yearly bonus based on performance - Health Insurance