Head of Operation (Minimart)/ูผู้จัดการส่วนบริหารสาขา (ประจำภาคตะวันออกเฉียงเหนือหรือภาคอีสาน)
About this positionResponsible for managing and leading the retail organization, achieving sustainable sales and profitability, and inventory targets.
Responsibilities• Define business plan in retail/restaurant business roadmap by working with management of business unit and stakeholders.
• Control and manage the overall in retail/restaurant business (landscape of CVS) in accordance with the company’s direction; short-term and long-term plans.
• Strategically plan and analyze P&L performance (sales & profits) including an overview of operations to achieve the company target.
• Focus on new leads with the aim of creating more sales and growth for company.
• Responsible for store expansion, either by following opening and closing procedures, assigning a team member to manage these tasks.
• Manage store operation and analyze store budgets, and maintain inventory to keep stores well-stocked.
Requirements• Bachelor's of Administration, Marketing or related field.
• At least 8 years retail management experiences, including 3-5 years experiences in being a leadership role and total overall in operation end to end process 10 years.
• Understand retail operations market, Channel modern trade.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.