Community & Content Marketing Internship
About this positionBegin your marketing career by exploring the job of Community and Content Specialist for a partner of Reachlane in the field of Human Resources and Cloud Software.
ResponsibilitiesContent localization to Thai language
- Thai website localization. Coordinate or directly translate web pages, blog posts, reports, social media postings etc.
- Web app. Translate strategic content from English to Thai : behavior assessment and reports, platform interface, and Huneety skills taxonomy.
- Produce short but impactful articles (around 700 words) in English to the destination of job seekers and recruiters (topics to be defined with Intership Tutor).
- Relay Huneety job advertisements to social medias : Facebook groups, Linkedin Communities, Line chat groups, Instagram
- Monitor on a weekly basis the social media publishing schedule
Requirements- Educational background: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Linguistics, Human Resources Management or Marketing
- Languages: Fluent proficiency written/spoken in both English and Thai Language.
- IT Skills: Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite or Google equivalent (Presentations, Spreadsheets, etc.)