Maintenance Engineer - System Developer
About this positionMaintenance Engineer - System Developer
Responsibilities• To be responsible for front-end and back-end and application development for maintenance engineering related.
• To be responsible for implementing applications software including design, coding, testing, and providing customer support.
• Learn, understand automated manufacturing process and data collection analysis technique to investigate and identify potential root cause of problem to prevent the re-occurrence issue.
• Collaborate with other maintenance and IT team to resolve the system issue and develop equipment/process control system that improved process capability or best quality to product.
• Communicate, document and present problem and solution to stakeholder.
• Develop idea, innovation, or research knowledge from many sources to apply simple solution.#entrylevel
Requirements• Strong backgound Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any Engineering field related to computer programming.
• 0-2 year working experiences in VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET, ReactJS and NodeJS.
• Interested in automation and manufacturing process and technology.
• Self-motivated, responsible, clear communication skills, and good in logical thinking.
• Result & team oriented able to work independently or work well in small teams.
• Able to self-learning, willing to work and take responsibility with various assignments.
• Good in English communication skill.