Assistant Merchandise Manager (Fresh Food)
About this positionThe Assistant Merchandise Manager (Fresh Food) is responsible for generating sale, profit, and operating income for imported Food such as vegetable, spices assortments, non food, dry food and Confectionery. They will support the Buyer on a day-to-day basis, analyze sales, prepare reports, investigate the market price, and deal with suppliers. They will also support the merchandising team with an aim to ensure efficient and productive daily operations.
Responsibilities• Generate sale, profit, and operating income for imported Food such as vegetable, spices assortments, non food, dry food and Confectionery.
• Analyze sales every day and prepare reports on sales, promotion, margin, and inventory every week, period, quarter and yearly to guarantee deliver budget of each product.
• Investigate the market price and deal with suppliers.
• Support the merchandising team with an aim to ensure efficient and productive daily operations.
• Develop a balanced and creative product range and maintain all aspects of the critical path with junior members of the team.
• Ensure the smooth running of the development process.
Requirements• At least Bachelor degree in Marketing, International Business Administration, Business Computer, Statistics or any related field.
• Minimum 3 years’ experiences in sourcing or buying experience in Fresh Food and retails business would be plus advantage.
• Strong negotiation skill and good sense of Merchandising.
• Proactive, positive thinking and can do attitude.
• Multitask, quick response and can work under pressure.
• Resulted and details oriented.
• Good command of English.