Key Account Manager – Hyper
Suntory PepsiCo Beverage (Bangkok)
In November 2017,Suntory Beverage & Food Limited (SBF), a global soft drink company, and PepsiCo Inc., one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, entered into an agreement to form a beverage joint venture in Thailand.,The official announcement of its beverage joint venture took place on March 5, 2018 and has marked a new chapter for Pepsi-Cola brand in Thailand and will create more excitement for Thailand’s liquid refreshment beverage (LRB) industry.
The alliance is intended to combine the strengths of both global powerhouses, with an ultimate goal of achieving the No.1 leadership position in Thailand’s 50-billion valued carbonated soft drinks(CSDs) category and creating new growth opportunities by expanding its beverage portfolio to meet consumer demands, ranging from hydration to sports drinks, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, bottled water, and juices to a variety of innovations in the future.
SPBT has registered capital of THB 19.68 billion. Since March 5, 2018, the company has served as the operator and distributor of PepsiCo beverage brands, namely Pepsi-Cola, Mirinda, 7UP soft drinks, ready-to-drink Lipton teas, Gatorade sports drink, and Aquafina hydration drinks. In the coming future, it will also develop and introduce beverage innovations and new offerings from Suntory to Thai consumers.
In terms of production, SPBT operates two manufacturing facilities; one is the 96-rai Rayong plant located in Amata City Industrial Estate of Rayong Province, and the other is the 104-rai Saraburi plant at Nong Khae Industrial Estate in Saraburi Province. The company will continue to distribute beverage products through a global logistics firm - DHL - as its logistics and warehousing partner for Thailand. It also works with 24 local distribution partners to gain access to more than 470,000 retailers-wholesalers, and grocery stores nationwide
About this position
To manage and develop relationship with assigned key customer and execute a selling strategy to deliver forecasted brand volume and profit by working cooperatively with our individual customers to build their sales, market share and profits.
• Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
• Cultivate strong relationships with customers
• Ensure customers are complying contract requirements
• Work closely with the Field Execution team to improve and ensure in-store execution
• Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
• Bachelor’s - Master’s Degree is required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience on Key account management
• Experience with Modern trade would be an asset
• Good communication (Thai & English)
• Strong decision-making, communication, negotiation and presentation skills