Import Procurement Manager
About this positionThe Import Procurement Manager is responsible for conducting product searches, implementing cost-saving programs, and collaborating with teams to understand market dynamics.
Responsibilities• Conduct a search for new products with the most competitive pricing, while ensuring the best service and quality.
• Implement cost-saving programs for existing products through benchmarking prices with alternative suppliers.
• Research information from various suppliers regarding alternative products, product trends, and technologies through online studies and exhibitions.
• Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to understand market dynamics and trends
Requirements• Minimum Bachelor's degree in any field.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a related field.
• Proficient negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin.