About this positionWe, Taishi Tech & Associates Co., Ltd., are a start-up company who is providing an investment solution supporting people’s ‘wealth wellbeing’. Taishi.io enables you to grow your wealth with minimum financial literacy. Currently, we are searching for a ‘Investment Analyst’ with the following skills and experience to be a part of our team. You will play a key role in portfolio/fund management of investment in the global market, duties as follows.
Responsibilities- Collaborate with executive to develop strategies to perform according to the philosophy
- Collaborate with executive to formulate suitable trading algorithms that complement the core investment practice
- Research on vast amounts of market data to identify, examine, assess economic trends, market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements, and explore investment opportunities and patterns
- Develop complex financial model or algorithm model for prediction and forecasting of security price, index trend, economic indicators, etc.
- Implement algorithm into productions
- Conduct industry standard analysis of top-down or bottom-up approach, in term of fundamental, growth, quantitative or technical
- Look back at past investment decisions, trading algorithm, and the thought process to revise and improve
- Coordinate with other fund managements in security order transactions, manage, and monitor portfolios to generate expected performance within the investment objective and other compliance limits
- Perform UAT and improve the established financial technology where necessary
- Prepare report for investment committee about global and Thai economic outlooks; financial and capital market outlooks; security selection, analysis, and review; broker/counterparty selection and review; risk parity; risk budgeting; investment strategy; and asset allocation strategy
- Prepare report for algorithm committee about algorithm update and outlooks, algorithm modeling, and algorithm trading strategy.
- Convey the results and research to the relevant functions such as customer service, in order to communicate with customers as necessary
- Participate and contribute to relevant committee meetings
- Improve the precision and accuracy of forecasts
- Shape the trading footprint by identifying new markets to trade on, new data sources to analyze and new data analysis techniques to employ
- Coordinate in recruiting, training and performance appraisals and competency reviews where necessary
Requirements- Fund Manager license is mandatory
- At least 5 years of analysis in financial industry
- Strong understanding of data science, financials, and/or economics
- Eager to update knowledge of new practice in the industry
- Transparent, high ethical level, positive attitude, accountable and responsible, and emotionally respectful
- Basic understanding of coding mechanism (e.g., python, R, excel functions, VBA, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in Finance / Banking / Accounting; or CFA, CISA, or FRM designation
- Thai national who enjoys entrepreneurial culture
- Comfortable with English written and spoken mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, key research databases such as Bloomberg, etc.
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech startup with a strong focus on innovation and a commitment to staying ahead of the curve. - A supportive and collaborative work environment that values professional growth and development. - Health, life and accident group insurance (plus outpatient and dental benefits) - 20 days vacation leaves