Loker- Lowongan Kerja Test Technician di Batam 🇮🇩
Showing ~ 1 out of 1
OSI Electronics (Batam)
Jl. Ahmad Yani Blok F No.3A, Baloi Permai, Kec. Batam Kota
Riau, Indonesia 🇮🇩
OSI Electronics is a global Manufacturing Solutions provider headquartered in Hawthorne, CA, and Singapore. We are a division of OSI Systems, a publicly held corporation with annual sales of $1.2 billion. Our production sites in the US, Canada, England, Malaysia, and Indonesia provide our customers with a range of options to meet the specific needs of their markets.
About this positionOSI Electronics is seeking an SMT Engineer to lead process improvements and manage a team of SMT Machine Operators and Process Technicians.
Responsibilities• Lead improvements in process yield, quality, cycle time, inventory accuracy and delivery.
• Lead a team of SMT Machine Operators and Process Technicians.
• Develop and implement advanced processes and SMT methodologies.
• Perform defect and failure analyses for Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
• Able to program SMT machines.
• Solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
• Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
• Report any quality problems or defects to management for corrective action.
Requirements• Min. Diploma (D3).
• Training in SMT Machine and IPC 610 knowledge is an advantage.
• Experience in SMT Machines (Yamaha/Samsung) including paste printer machine.
• Good technical analysis of SMT/BE process.
• Good understanding/knowledge in stencil/PCB Design (DOE).
• Min. 2 years experience in the same field.
• Ability to establish process flow, equipment, and method.
• Ability to provide process documentation and operating instructions.
• Ability to read schematics.
• Ability to work quickly and independently.
• Ability to diagnose problems quickly and develop solutions on the go.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of SMT manufacturing processes and equipment.