Assistant HR Jobs in Thailand 🇹🇭
Showing ~ 1 out of 1
Assistant HR Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
EKORNES (THAILAND) LIMITED (Chachoengsao)
Ekornes (Thailand) Limited is a part of the Norwegian Ekornes Group. Ekornes is the largest furniture producer from Norway and owns the well-known brand names Stressless®, Ekornes®, Svane® and IMG. Ekornes’ business idea is to develop and manufacture products which offer outstanding comfort and functionality, and whose design and price appeal to a wide audience. Ekornes sells its products in more than 40 countries over the world.
About this positionResponsible for overall HR functions, recruitment, training, HRD, compensation & benefit, and other related fields including general affairs/admin. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues.
Responsibilities• Management of recruitment (interview, on-boarding, orientation, probation, evaluation, and monitoring process).
• Managing and preparing appraisal system & performance management (target setting, evaluation, promotion, bonus, annual salary increment).
• Payroll administration and training management.
• Implement excellent communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
• Responsible for visas/work permit issuance & renewal for foreign employees.
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Human Resource, Political Sciences, Public Administration, or related.
• Have knowledge and understanding in Human Resources Management and General Tasks such as payroll, compensation, and benefit, implementing training processes, and also HR strategies.
• Have working experience in the Manufacturing industry for more than 5 years.
• Excellent communication skills - Proactive.
• Good command in English.
• Computer literacy with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.