Design Engineer Jobs in Bangkok 🇹🇭
Showing ~ 1 out of 1
Process Equipment Design Engineer (Product Engineer)
Babcock Power (Bang Na Trad)
MD Tower, 12th Floor, Unit C3, E, F Soi Bangna Trad 25, Bangna Trad Rd.
Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭
We strive to create superior value for our customers, suppliers, and employees through an unwavering commitment to excellence, innovation, execution and consistent application of our core values that promote TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, & PERFORMANCE. Provide uncompromising personal safety, stimulating, ethical work environment, and professional opportunities for our employees that enable them to develop and deliver sustainable solutions for our customers and drive the science, technology and expertise that will serve the growing global demand for safe, reliable, clean energy through the 21st century.
About this positionThe I&C Engineer’s role on an HRSG project team is to support the design of the overall process, through development of control documents such as P&IDs, Lists, and Control Philosophy and purchase of equipment and components required to operate the HRSG.
Responsibilities• Maintains P&IDs and Process Flow diagrams
• Develops and maintains Line, Terminal Point, Valve, Instrument, Equipment, and I/O lists
• Develops specifications to purchase equipment, performs bid evaluation, and review vendor drawings
• Develop and maintains Control and Operation Philosophy and Logic Diagrams
• Sizes and specifies for purchase engineered equipment such as pumps, duct burners, SCR and ammonia systems, CO catalysts, deaerators, dampers, diverter damper, expansion joints, heat exchangers, elevators, steam and stack silencers, sampling and dosing systems, aircraft warning lights, and hoists.
• Responsible for sizing, selecting, and specifying equipment, components, and instrumentation to support the HRSG and overall plant operation including valves and Motor/Pneumatic operator and 3PH motor.
• Miscellaneous calculations – line size, drain time, restriction orifices, piping insulation requirements
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• 5 years’ experience in instruments and controls preferred