Regional Sales jobs Thailand 🇹🇭
Showing ~ 1 out of 1
Regional Sales Manager
Huneety Open Job
Get a match with many employers looking for this role
Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭
If you apply to a Huneety dream job, Huneety will match your profile with employers that are hiring for your targeted dream job. Get matched with multiple employers looking for your skills Target a salary increase (+20% in average) Let us do the work, we will screen all opportunities on your behalf.
About this positionThe Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing sales activities within their assigned geographic region. They will work closely with their team of sales representatives to develop relationships with key customers, identify new business opportunities, and increase sales performance. The Regional Sales Manager will use their sales and leadership skills to provide guidance to their team, ensure a high level of customer service, and track regional sales performance. The successful candidate should have a track record of success in sales, excellent communication and customer service skills, and experience managing a team.
Responsibilities1. Develop and implement regional sales strategies to achieve sales goals and objectives.
2. Monitor regional sales performance and develop plans to address any deficiencies.
3. Establish relationships with key customers and corporate accounts within the region.
4. Supervise and mentor regional sales staff to ensure they are meeting sales targets.
5. In collaboration with the marketing department, develop regional marketing plans.
6. Analyze regional market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
7. Monitor competitive activities and develop counter-strategies.
8. Participate in conferences, trade shows and other events to promote the organization's products and services.
9. Prepare periodic sales reports and forecasts.
10. Develop and implement programs to reward and recognize top-performing sales personnel.
Requirements• Bachelor's degree in business, management, or a related field
• 5+ years of sales experience
• Proven track record of sales success
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Ability to travel and work independently in a fast-paced environment
CRM Salesforce CRM
Contract Management Contract Terms
Business Development Customer Acquisition Growth Strategies New Business Opportunities Sales Strategy
Knowledge of business environment
Business Knowledge Consumer trends Industry trends Market trends
Objections Product Demonstration Sales Pitch Sales Presentations
Solution Selling Value Selling
THB 120,000-200,000 per month