Sales Specialist Jobs in Bangkok 🇹🇭
Showing 1 ~ 2 out of 2
Be among first to apply ⚡
Last updated 1 day ago
Sales Specialist (Lower North)
PGGV+4M9, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Pathum Wan,
10120, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries. Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews. We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
About this positionSales Specialist (Lower North)
Responsibilities• Establish, develop and maintain relationships with customers that can benefit from Abbott products after assessing their needs, purchasing method, and frequency of contact preferences
• Develop and execute plans to meet established sales goals and objectives while maintaining territory budget
• Complete planned customer visits to make sales presentations to existing and prospective customers, provides information and support, calculates and quotes prices, takes orders, and closes sales
• Provides industry and product knowledge to customers on segment specific value propositions and helps customize the existing product portfolio to their needs with solution sales techniques
• Assist marketing and sales management in the development and implementation of new sales strategies, tactics and tools for new market opportunities
• Monitor performance against objectives and performs analysis on territory opportunities to develop customer and product forecasts
• Monitor market, customer and competitor trends and advise management on methods to improve company competitiveness
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent.
• Sales experience in pharmaceutical and medical device industry is an advantage.
• Pleasing personality with good interpersonal skills and service-minded.
• Aggressive, willing to take on stretch targets.