Senior Officer Jobs in Bangkok 🇹🇭
Showing ~ 2 out of 2
Be among first to apply ⚡
Last updated 2 days ago
Thai Union Group (Others)
Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭
About this positionThe position of Senior Officer-AP/AR at Thai Union Group Public Company Limited.
Responsibilities• Ensure all invoice records are completed and accurate.
• Perform analytical reviews of financial and non-financial data for Balance Sheet and P/L preparation.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly report or ad hoc report as per requirement by management.
• Journal entries and transactions related month end closing.
• Coordinate and complete quarterly/annual audits with internal and external auditors.
• Liaise with related parties such as auditors, purchasing department, suppliers etc.
• Monitor the daily ad hoc requests when assigned by the management.
• Understand the Withholding tax and input tax.
• Ensure all monthly tax reports are prepared, reconciliation, and submitted on time.
• Perform vendor reconciliation.
• Identify and highlight the issue, think out of the box, and improve the process.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
• Knowledge & experience in SAP would be a plus.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Service minded, self-driven and motivated.
• Able to communicate in English.
• At least 3 years’ experience in accounting field.
• Good knowledge of WHT, Vat and Tax.
• Good command of English.
• Proactive, initiative, independent and good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure.