L&D Specialist – Opening in Bangkok
Join Huneety, the Bangkok startup specialized in Learning & Development. Your mission is to understand Huneety customers L&D requests and to ensure a timely sourcing of relevant L&D offer matching Huneety’s customer needs. Your keen eye for detail and your proactivity will be instrumental to ensure Huneety effective customer response.
Here at Huneety, L&D teams are the operational core of the company, not a sideshow. Gain experience quickly on diverse L&D projects working with customers across various industries.
- Gather Huneety’s client L&D requests and validate their needs through various channels (phone, email, surveys, meetings) using accurate and open questions.
- Document into Huneety CRM system the customers requirements including learning objectives, target audience, budget range and suppliers criteria.
- Proactively enquire L&D suppliers matching Huneety clients requirements through online search, cold calling and regular participation to HR events in Thailand (seminars, workshop etc). We need you to think out of the box.
- Shortlist and prioritize Suppliers according to Huneety clients needs. Provide in depth analysis & comments for each shortlisted suppliers to help our customers to make their decisions.
- Prepare and present client submission files to your management.
- Be the voice of the company. Explain Huneety’s core mission and value proposition to a vast array of decision makers, from prospects to potential suppliers.
- Continuously monitor and review the progress of suppliers selected by Huneety clients and document key feedbacks into Huneety CRM.
- Create blog articles, social media posts, surveys and other digital initiative to increase awareness about L&D in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
- Educational background
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field completed with a working experience in an international environment.
From 2 to 5 years’ experience in Learning & Development, with a practical understanding of HR role within the organization
Fluent proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- IT Skills
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
To apply for this position, send your resume in PDF format. We don’t require a cover letter but we will appreciate if you can add in the email a short story (keep it short and simple) about a successful L&D project you have rolled out in the past.