Huneety is committed to safeguarding the confidentiality and security of all personal information and data submitted by Users on the Site. Huneety will not release any information without the prior consent of the User, and compliance with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality will be ensured by Huneety's staff. This Privacy Statement is applicable to all Users and is subject to updates, revisions, variations, and/or amendments from time to time. Users are advised to read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand Huneety's policy and practices with regard to the treatment of personal information and data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact Huneety support team through [email protected].
In this Privacy Statement, the following terms shall have the respective meanings specified below unless the context otherwise requires:
- Huneety means the entity Huneety Co., Ltd.
- “Job Seeker(s)” means users seeking employment.
- “Site” means any website, job portal or mobile application owned and operated by Huneety and its affiliates/subsidiaries or its service providers.
- The terms “you”, “user” and “users” herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing and/or using the Site at any time for any reason or purpose.
- Employer means a user who places a job advertisement or promotes any job related activities via the site, or who is using the platform to send and receive assessments.
- "Employer Logo" means the logos, trademarks, service marks and other brand features of the Advertiser as well as intellectual property rights therein and thereto.
- "Profile" means CVs, employment information and such other material, information and data provided by Job Seekers and posted/available on the Site, which shall be Huneety’s property, once it has been uploaded and/or provided on the Site through Huneety site.
- "Services" means the products and services available on the Site and such other products and services to be made available by Huneety from time to time.
By using Huneety services/Site or registering for them, you hereby give your consent to Huneety and/or its group companies for the collection, use, disclosure, and/or processing of your personal data, as described below. Additionally, you also consent to the disclosure of your personal data to third-party service providers or agents of Huneety and/or its group companies, for the purposes as described below.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Data
During your use of the Site, you may be prompted to disclose personal information and/or data. While it is not mandatory for you to provide Huneety with the requested information and/or data, doing so is necessary for you to access various services available on the Site. Failure to do so will result in certain services being unavailable to you. Huneety collects and uses the information and data on the Site for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- For the operation of services provided to you on a daily basis;
- To help you find suitable employment and for employers to assess the suitability of candidates for various jobs and industries;
- To offer various services on the Site, including newsletters, job openings, and promotional materials;
- To handle and follow up on inquiries, requests, and complaints from you;
- To contact you about administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Site and to respond to your inquiries or requests;
- To assist with marketing and promotion purposes or other internal purposes;
- To verify your identity and identify viewers of information posted on the Site;
- To enroll you in special events and promotions hosted by Huneety and/or its affiliates and/or partner companies;
- To facilitate the use of your personal data for the provision of services offered by Huneety and marketing services and/or special events of Huneety and/or its affiliates;
- To obtain statistics for the analysis of usage of the Site for further development; and
- For purposes related to the provision of products and/or services by Huneety and/or its affiliates, other than those mentioned above.
Collection of Personal Data
If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should obtain consent from a person with parental responsibility, such as a parent or guardian, before using the Site or sharing any personal information or data on the Site. If you are a minor and Huneety needs to use your personal data for a purpose other than what was previously stated, we will ask for your prescribed consent, which must be given by your parent or guardian. Huneety aims to collect only the personal data that is necessary and appropriate for the purposes outlined above. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Huneety team at any time by email using the following email address : [email protected]
Disclosure or Transfer of Data
Huneety will endeavor to maintain the confidentiality of all Users' personal information and data, but may disclose or transfer such information to Huneety staff and personnel for service delivery to you and corporate clients of Huneety, with your consent. Nonetheless, Huneety may be obliged to disclose or transfer such information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- When authorized by Huneety, third-party suppliers or external service providers who will facilitate the services on the Site may use your information and data under a duty of confidentiality.
- Huneety may disclose your information and data to its agents, affiliates, or associates who are authorized to use such information and data.
- When permitted under the "Terms and Conditions."
- Huneety may disclose your information and data to protect its rights and property.
- When required by applicable laws and regulations, including judicial proceedings, court orders, or legal processes served on the Site.
- To deliver and improve the products and services offered by Huneety and maintain a positive user experience.
Huneety or any member of the Huneety Group may transfer, store and process personal data collected via the Site in any country they operate. Your use of the Site implies that you have authorized and consented to Huneety disclosing and/or transferring your personal information and data as described earlier, including any transfer of information (including the Information) to a country outside your own.
Huneety advertisements published by employers and online applications
Submitting an online job application through the Site is an optional and complimentary service that necessitates filling out compulsory fields such as first name, last name, phone number, and email for the purpose of enabling Employers to recognize and reach out to potential candidates. By applying for a job advertisement on the Site, your applications will be:
- forwarded directly on to the Employers and/or its nominated representative; and/or
- stored in the Huneety site on behalf of the Employers.
The Huneety site allows Employers to easily and effectively manage their recruitment process via one central facility made available by Huneety.
By applying to any position advertised on Huneety site, you are requesting that Huneety pass the information you provide to any relevant Employers and/or their nominated representative with vacancies that matches your profile. Any questions you have relating to a position advertised on Huneety, your online application and/or the status of your application should be directed directly to the Employer or their nominated agent, not Huneety.
Any Personal Information retained by Huneety as part of your application will only be used in accord with this Privacy Statement. The use of your information (personal or otherwise) by Employers is not within the control of Huneety and if you have any questions about how an Employer uses your personal information or want to request access to any personal information that you have sent as part of an application or that has been provided to them as part of a Huneety Profile (as defined below), you have the right to contact that Employer directly.
Personal Profile registered in Huneety
The Huneety website offers Employers a centralized facility to manage their recruitment process effectively. When you apply for a job advertised on Huneety site, you authorize Huneety to provide your information to relevant Employers or their representatives with suitable job openings that match your profile. Any queries about your application, the status of your application, or a position advertised on Huneety should be directed to the Employer or their representative and not to Huneety.
The use of your personal information by Employers is outside the control of Huneety, and you have the right to contact the Employer directly to inquire about their use of your personal information or to request access to any personal information you have submitted as part of your application or a Huneety Profile (as defined below).
All information provided when creating a Huneety Profile (including your name, resume, email address, telephone numbers, employment and educational history) may be used by Huneety for the purpose of improving placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific products to you.
Where you create a Profile via Huneety, you consent to your profile being viewed and/or accessed by Employers using the websites of any member of the Huneety Group, which may result in the transfer of your personal data in which the other members of the Huneety Group operate.
As a Registered User, you can modify your Huneety Profile, your resume or modify the privacy options in relation to your Huneety Profile at any time, by going to the Profile area of the Site.
You may also elect to clear your Huneety Profile altogether. Cleared Huneety Profiles may still however be stored by Huneety in testing or backup systems for a period of time. Huneety reserves the right to disable or clear a Huneety Profile at any time at its sole discretion.
Employers that place job ads on Huneety, and that access Huneety Profiles are asked by Huneety to comply with all relevant laws and obligations relating to the use and disclosure of personal information. The use of your information (personal or otherwise) by these Employers is not within the control of Huneety and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
Storing Your Resume
You can save resumes in your Huneety account to apply for jobs. We may scan social network info you provide (e.g., GitHub, LinkedIn) to display relevant content to Employers for a better match.
Subscription of Newsletter/Promotional Materials/Marketing Materials
Huneety and affiliates may send newsletters, job info, and marketing materials based on provided data. Huneety requires consent for direct marketing use. In this regards, please note that your personal information, such as your name, contact details, and work experience, may be used for direct marketing by Huneety or its authorized staff. This may include promoting job-hunting services, courses and career opportunities, special events, reward programs, and products and services offered by Huneety or its affiliates and partners. Additionally, Huneety may provide your information to third parties, including affiliates, service providers, and charitable organizations, for marketing purposes. Huneety requires your written consent for this and may receive compensation for sharing your data.
You have the option to subscribe or unsubscribe from marketing materials by accessing the registration or Settings page, using the automatic link provided in each message, or contacting Huneety through the contact details listed under the "Enquiries" section.
Access to or Request for Correction of Data
You have the right to access and modify the personal information and data held by Huneety about you. To do so, you can contact Huneety team by email at the following email address: [email protected] . Alternatively, you can log into the "Profile " section of the Site and edit, amend or delete your personal information and data at any time. However, Huneety may need to verify your identity by requesting personal details before allowing you to access or modify your personal information and data. Huneety will respond to your request as soon as possible, and if it is unable to do so within thirty (30) days, it will inform you of the expected response time. If Huneety is unable to provide you with access to your personal data or make any requested corrections, it will explain the reasons why, where legally permitted.
Cookies and Log Files
LIST OF POSSIBLE COOKIES BEING USED BY HUNEETY
The following cookies may be used on The Site or The App to allow a better navigation experience or compatibility with analytics/advertising platforms. Cookies may have a retention period up to 24 months (maximum), unless opted out or deleted from the User browser.
- Google adwords (advertising purpose), Google Analytics (statistics purpose) and Gstatic (browsing purpose).
- LinkedIn (advertising and social media interaction purpose).
- Meta (advertising and social media interaction purpose on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp).
- Huneety app cookies (from huneety.com and subdomains), used for remembering session and user settings such as the language of the app).
- FreshSales (chat messenging app and marketing automation system to communicate with us and receive notifications).
- Pendo (analytics and improvement of navigation through guided tours).
- CloudFlare (CDN, speeding up loading times and providing information to app such as your country’s IP).
- Microsoft (sharing to MS Teams feature).
The Site’s server software tracks the pages you visit and records the domain name, server address, and other information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data in log files. This is done automatically and without your knowledge.
Links to Other Websites
When you click on links to other websites provided on the Site, your personal information and data may be collected by those websites. These websites are not controlled by Huneety or its affiliates. Clicking on advertisements or hyperlinks on the Site that lead to other websites may also expose your private and confidential personal information and data. If you register on the Site using your social networking accounts, Huneety may obtain your personal data provided to those tools and use it for providing services and marketing materials, subject to the terms of this Privacy Statement. However, this Privacy Statement only applies to the Site, and does not protect your personal information and data on other websites. Therefore, you are advised to refer to the privacy policies of those websites before using them. Huneety is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
On the Site, Huneety may publish testimonials from Users, and these testimonials may include personal information like the Users' names. Before publishing these testimonials, Huneety will seek the Users' permission to include their personal information.
Huneety places great importance on safeguarding your personal information and data, and takes appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access. Huneety has implemented electronic and managerial measures to protect, safeguard and secure your personal information and data. Only authorized personnel of Huneety and its authorized third parties may access the personal information and data provided by you. Huneety observes this Privacy Statement when accessing such personal information and data. Your personal information and data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. It is important that you keep your unique Username and Password secret and confidential, and never share these details with anyone. Huneety uses a third-party service provider to handle electronic payment transactions on the Site. While Huneety follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information and data during transmission and storage, no method of electronic transmission or storage is completely secure, and Huneety cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Personal Data
Huneety will securely maintain your personal information and data for the duration required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, as explained in the section titled "Purpose of Collection of Personal Data." In the event that you wish to terminate your membership with the Site, you can do so by using the contact section of this site. Huneety may continue to keep your personal information even after you have closed your account if retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes between Users, or enforce this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
Change of this privacy statement
Huneety may update, revise, modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time as necessary. It is highly recommended that you review this Privacy Statement frequently. In the event that Huneety decides to update, revise, modify or amend this Privacy Statement, Huneety will post the changes to this webpage or other appropriate places, so that you are aware of what information Huneety collects, how Huneety uses it, and under what circumstances, if any, Huneety discloses it.