Associate Talent Acquisition Manager job description template
About this position
The Associate Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for leading talent acquisition initiatives for a rapidly growing company. They will create, manage and execute innovative recruitment strategies to attract, hire and retain top talent. They will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and lead recruitment activities to ensure the best candidates are hired for open positions. They must have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a strong understanding of the labor market and the latest recruitment best practices. If you have a passion for people and a drive to help build amazing teams, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
1. Develop and implement recruitment strategies to ensure the hiring of qualified, diverse talent.
2. Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process, including job postings, candidate sourcing and screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
3. Leverage data and analytics to measure and report on recruitment performance, including time-to-fill, cost-per-hire, and other key metrics.
4. Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and determine job requirements.
5. Develop a strong relationship with key stakeholders in the business to understand their talent needs.
6. Participate in job fairs and other recruitment events.
7. Establish and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
8. Manage the applicant tracking system and ensure accurate data entry and documentation.
9. Develop and implement diversity recruitment initiatives.
10. Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
• 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency setting
• Knowledgeable and experienced in full-cycle recruiting processes
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills