About this positionThe Receptionist will be responsible for greeting customers, answering phones, and providing general administrative support. This person will report to the Office Manager. The Receptionist will also be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing mail, making copies, and other clerical duties.
Responsibilities• Greet and welcome visitors, customers and clients in a professional manner.
• Answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate departments.
• Manage the company's switchboard and ensure all calls are answered in a timely manner.
• Maintain and update the visitor log and ensure all visitors are properly signed in and out.
• Manage the company's front desk operations and ensure the reception area is kept clean and organized.
• Monitor and order office supplies and ensure all supplies are properly stocked.
• Manage the company's mail and package deliveries and ensure all mail and packages are distributed in a timely manner.
• Assist with other administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
• Assist in coordinating meetings, conferences and other events.
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Requirements• Ability to professionally and courteously greet and direct visitors
• Proficiency with computers and common office software
• Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures
About ACE HOTEL
Ace Hotel is a collection of individuals — multiple and inclusive, held together by an affinity for the soulful. We are not here to reinvent the hotel, but to readdress its conventions to keep them fresh, energized, human. We accept the hotel as a potential for real, fluid community. We believe that hospitality is compassion, that it is not servility but genuine concern for others' well-being and the ability to live with empathy.