Be among first to apply ⚡
About this positionBachelor’s degree Experience of Human Resources work and other Administrative functions within a thriving and fast paced work environment. Fluency in English and Thai language is essential. Strong IT proficiency. Great attention to detail. Flexible and adaptable approach. Able to work with colleagues and external agencies, with clear communication, a friendly disposition and a professional demeanor.
Responsibilities• Coordinate and support on areas of Administration that the school requires.
• Work alongside the academic team in running events.
• Report to management and perform administrative duties.
• Answer telephone calls, as well as screen and forward calls.
• Welcome and assist visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
• Handle basic inquiries and sort mail.
• Perform other administrative tasks, if required.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience of Human Resources work and other Administrative functions within a thriving and fast paced work environment.
• Fluency in English and Thai language is essential.
• Strong IT proficiency.
• Great attention to detail.
About Aster International School Bangkok
Aster International School Bangkok will be bringing a new approach to international education to the center of Bangkok. Our enhanced British international curriculum will combine academic rig our with core competencies ensuring a well-rounded education for all.