Brand Manager job description template with skills and salary market rate
About this position
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join our team and help us develop and maintain our company's brand image. As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing strategies that will increase brand awareness and help build a loyal customer base. You will be expected to devise, implement and monitor marketing campaigns, manage relationships with external vendors, and ensure that all marketing materials accurately reflect the company's brand message and image. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding and staying up-to-date on industry trends and customer preferences, and using market research and analytics to inform decision-making
1. Developing a brand strategy and ensuring successful implementation of the strategy across all channels.
2. Conducting market research and analyzing customer feedback to identify areas for improvement.
3. Creating and executing effective marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and recognition.
4. Developing strong relationships with stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, retailers, and influencers.
5. Developing and managing the brand’s budget.
6. Establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure brand success.
7. Coordinating with designers, marketers, and advertising agencies to create strong visuals and content for promotional materials.
8. Monitoring competitor activities and adjusting strategies accordingly.
9. Analyzing customer satisfaction data and customer service feedback to identify areas for improvement.
10. Ensuring brand consistency and accuracy across all platforms.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business-related field
• At least 5 years of experience in brand management, product marketing, or a related field
• Proven track record of successfully managing and developing brands
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
• Knowledge of brand management principles, market research, and advertising best practices