Sales Manager Software & IT services
About this positionThe Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing effective sales strategies to increase sales growth. This role will lead a team of sales reps and report directly to the Regional Head of sales. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in sales and have strong leadership and communication skills.
Responsibilities• Develop sales strategies and plans to meet predetermined sales goals.
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers and partners.
• Analyze sales data to identify areas of improvement or trends.
• Monitor competitors’ products, sales, and marketing activities.
• Prepare and present reports to senior management.
• Develop and implement programs to increase brand awareness.
• Set objectives and develop strategies to ensure successful sales.
• Develop and manage a team of sales personnel to ensure performance goals are met.
• Analyze customer feedback and develop plans to increase customer satisfaction.
Requirements• Proven track record of achieving sales targets
• Strong knowledge of software and IT services
• Ability to develop and execute sales strategies
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage relationships with customers and partners
5 years of relevant sales experience, with the ability to manage key customer account and acquire new customers.