Full Stack PHP Laravel Developer
Responsibilities1. Develop and maintain applications using Full Stack Laravel PHP and related technologies.
2. Design, code, and maintain database objects, stored procedures, and other application components.
3. Work with the product and design teams to develop user interfaces and other client-side logic.
4. Collaborate with other developers to create solutions that meet the business and technical requirements.
5. Utilize best practices and coding standards to ensure high-quality code.
6. Troubleshoot and debug existing applications and identify areas for improvement.
7. Perform unit testing of developed code to ensure it meets the requirements.
8. Ensure that applications adhere to security and performance standards.
9. Monitor and maintain system health and performance.
10. Develop and document technical specifications for projects.
Requirements1. Extensive experience developing applications with PHP and Laravel.
2. Experience with front-end framework working with Laravel such as Livewire, React.Js or Vue.Js.
3. Knowledge of best practices for developing secure and scalable web applications.
4. Familiarity with Git, SVN or other version control systems.
5. Ability to work collaboratively with other developers, designers and QA.
Hybrid and Remote work possible.