Promotion & Advertising Manager job description template with skills and salary market rate
About this position
The Promotion & Advertising Manager position is an important role within our organization, responsible for the development and implementation of effective and creative promotional and advertising campaigns. This position requires an individual with strong marketing, promotional and project management skills, who is highly organized and able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. The Promotion & Advertising Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and executing various promotional and advertising initiatives across various mediums and channels to promote our products and services. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and possess
1. Develop and implement promotional campaigns to increase awareness of a company’s products or services.
2. Manage budgets and monitor campaign expenditures.
3. Create, design and produce marketing materials and campaigns.
4. Develop and maintain relationships with media buyers, advertising agencies, and other marketing partners.
5. Track and analyze the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
6. Monitor competitor activities and trends in the industry.
7. Create and manage digital marketing campaigns.
8. Develop and manage strategies to increase brand recognition and loyalty.
9. Create and manage strategies to increase website traffic and generate leads.
10. Monitor and report on the performance of advertising campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• At least 5 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or related field
• Proven track record of developing successful campaigns
• Knowledge of digital marketing and web analytics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills