Retail Store Manager job description template with skills and salary market rate
About this position
1. Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate store staff.
2. Develop, implement and monitor store policies and procedures.
3. Monitor store sales performance and implement strategies to increase sales and profits.
4. Ensure customer satisfaction through effective customer service initiatives.
5. Monitor inventory levels and order new stock when necessary.
6. Develop promotional campaigns to increase store traffic.
7. Ensure the store is kept clean and organized.
8. Create weekly and monthly sales reports and analyze trends.
9. Maintain a high level of knowledge about products and services.
10. Resolve customer complaints and address any conflicts that arise.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in retail management
• 3-5 years of experience in retail management
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Proven ability to achieve sales targets and increase sales
• Knowledge of retail operations, merchandising, and inventory management
Policy & Compliance Management
Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
Sales & Operation Planning
Demonstrating positive attitude towards resolution
Solving customer issues within timelines
Understanding customer needs
Coaching others to succeed
Enhancing individual and professional development
Sharing knowledge, skills and expertise to others
Identifying and anticipating problems
Making fact based decisions to solve problems
Working with others to solve problems
Salary market rate for Retail Store Manager
7,000,000 - 15,000,000 IDR per month
45,000 - 80,000 THB per month