Be among first to apply ⚡
About this positionKeep diary for Director up to date and manage appointments and travel.
Responsibilities• Admin tasks and arrangements for visiting personnel (i.e., letter of invite, arranging car, hotel booking, dinner bookings, airport pick-up and drop, and etc.)
• Arranging for workshop and conferences, including organizing for product samples to be sent and received from other countries.
• Arranging for preparation of travel expense statements and other re-imbursements
• Organizing Team building activities, including organizing for venue, accommodation bookings and relevant requirements and keeping track of birthdays and other important events for team
• Arranging for dinners and lunches, local sight-seeing or market visits, with external visitors or site teams when required
• Minutes of key meetings and follow-up
• Manage travel and bought in cost budgets for the team and track vs. budgets.
• Organize team information – presentations, documents – on Shared space online.
• Keep organization structure updated and make basic presentations by collating information from team members.
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree in any field; any knowledge of science is useful but not essential.
• At least 2 years' experience of secretary/assistant role, preferably in multinational company or working with people outside Thailand.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
• MS Office suite, power point and Excel are important.
• Ability to manage flexibly with changing plans.
• Organized and structured approach
• Do things first time right and understand the team requirements.
• Digitally savvy
• Ability to work with team members in other countries.
• Discipline and good at follow-up
• Self-starter and motivated, with cheerful personality
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products. Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.