Assurance Specialist Jobs in Thailand 🇹🇭
Showing ~ 2 out of 2
Be among first to apply ⚡
Last updated 1 week ago
Quality Assurance Specialist
Akzo Nobel (Chonburi)
Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭
AkzoNobel supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. That’s why everything we do starts with People. Planet. Paint. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
About this positionYou will work in Chonburi, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estates.
Responsibilities• Set priority on safety, while working on equipment and make sure equipment is safe to operate
• Perform all Quality checks and record them into the systems.
• Maintain the testing equipment and make sure it is rightly calibrated
• Verify equipment and check calibration status before testing
• Integrity check of equipment periodically
• Regularly record the receiving and removed the items of inventory
• Reagents and Lab consumable Inventory check periodically
• Liaison in QC team and related parties according to daily production
• Improvement suggestion that related to QC inspection process
RequirementsBachelor degree in any fireld
More than 2 years experience in CI
Experience in ISO or relevant quality management