528 Information Technology Jobs in Thailand | Huneety Careers 🇹🇭
About this position
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate is an independent professional with a strong background in recruitment. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and placing qualified candidates into client companies. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates, as well as working with hiring managers to ensure successful placements. The successful candidate's mission is to establish himself / herself as a key contact point for customers and candidates, with the aim of growing into a management position.
Customer development and management :
• Use market intelligence data and your network to develop sustainable relationship with customers within the industrial sector in Thailand.
• Collaborate with clients to understand their hiring needs and deliver comprehensive job descriptions, skills profiles, salary benchmarks according to each job specification.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand their ongoing staffing requirements and provide proactive recruitment solutions.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to stay informed and effectively advise clients on talent acquisition strategies.
• Provide regular updates and reports to CEO on recruitment progress, candidate pipelines, and market insights, and suggestions to improve.
• Utilize various sourcing strategies, such as Huneety database, job boards, social media platforms, and professional networks, to identify and attract qualified candidates.
• Screen resumes, conduct interviews, and assess candidates' skills, qualifications, and cultural fit to present the most suitable candidates to clients.
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, coordinating feedback, and facilitating job offers and negotiations.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates to understand their career development needs and activate them when required.
• Maintain an updated candidate database, ensuring accurate and organized candidate information for efficient and effective sourcing.
• Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards in recruitment practices, including data privacy and equal employment opportunity guidelines.
• Continuously develop and enhance recruitment skills and knowledge through training, professional development opportunities, and staying updated with industry best practices.
• Excellent ability to learn and curious about everything HR (Talent acquisition, management, and HRTech).
• Excellent knowledge of different recruitment processes and methodologies
• Good understanding of sourcing techniques (e.g. direct sourcing, job boards, social media)
• Positive mindset with the ability to give and receive feedback
• People persson with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills